As part of the next stage of our growth, we are now seeking an A&P aircraft mechanic to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting customers with
Specific responsibilities of this position will include:
- Assembly of aircraft from manufacturing components and assembly to engine start-up.
- Airframe completion including installation of wings, tail and all control surfaces on
- Systems installation including control system rigging, fuel lines
andwiring and avionics.
- Firewall forward completion including engine, induction, exhaust and propeller installation.
To be considered for this challenging role you will need the following:
- A&P license
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Drive to follow a task to the finish line and make sure it is done correctly and on schedule.
- High energy level
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at both a fast pace and
- Ability to retain and apply information to tasks
- Team Spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional technical aptitude
- High mechanical aptitude
- Composite Experience is a plus
- Sheet Metal Experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour